Single Origin Hōjicha
| Roasted Green Tea |
Slightly caramelized flavor profile, this premium, mild low caffeine tea is gently steamed and releases a reddish brown in colour with mellow top notes and toasty aroma. To experience the best of our Single Origin Hōjicha, pour 95 water over 2.5g of tea leaves per cup and infuse for 2-3 minutes. Please store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Made from premium plant-based ingredients
- Naturally organic
- Aromatic, grounded nutty taste of botanical extracts
- Rich in the natural anti-oxidants
- Reduces skin inflammation, acne and redness
- Naturally warming and helps to ease digestions
- Help to lower cholesterol levels
- Stress reliever
- Free from artificial flavours, colours, preservatives and sugar
- Vegan drink and lower caffeine
Ingredients: Roasted Green Tea (Camelia Sinensis)
These teas are packaged in glass cylinders wrapped in Washi paper to create a unique experience when opening. The idea is to emulate pulling the string on a traditional fire cracker, hinting at memories of childhood.
Our wellbeing range of original herbal teas have been carefully selected and blended by a tea specialist in Sydney, Australia. All our delicate herbal teas are made from organic-grade herbs, which are cultivated using ancient methods. The ingredients we have chosen have a purpose and provide different benefits to your health and wellbeing. Each of our herbal teas has a story, which have been created by the combinations of the ingredients. They can heal specific health conditions and help you to relax, nourish and cleanse from the inside out.