There are many essential oils and carrier oils in the market today, which means there are as many different grades of oil used in the products. Selecting the right ingredients might seem complicated, but the way to choose is similar to the way you choose food to cook or eat in everyday life.
When you apply any substance to your body, it will penetrate through your skin and eventually be absorbed into your internal organs. It is very important to make sure that the ingredients have the maximum therapeutic benefits and are 100% natural. Certified Organic oils are guaranteed to have the finest natural properties and must be verified. Here are the standards to look for:
- No use of synthetic chemicals such as fertilizers, pesticides, antibiotics, or food additives
- No genetic modifications, or exposure to radiation or sewage sludge
- Ingredients must be extracted from botanicals grown in soil that has been free from prohibited chemical inputs for at least three years
- The ingredients for organic products must maintain a strict physical separation from non-certified products
- The farms must undergo periodic on-site inspections
- The farms must demonstrate the quality of each process from cropping seeds, farming, harvesting, storing, transporting and processing to deliver the final product
At BOTANICAL SIGNATURE, our products contain Certified Organic ingredients that are sustainably harvested in order for us to produce all natural, pure botanical extracts and deliver the best quality products.